WISE is small organisation that can help your school to develop a global outlook and to become more sustainable. WISE is Jane Talbot and Jacqui Grainger who have many years’ experience working in schools and with other partners in the field of sustainability education in the South West.
WISE believes that we can all live in a more sustainable world. By equipping young people with the skills, knowledge and values they need we can empower them to care for themselves, each other and the planet.
WISE works by inspiring real life learning. This provides the means by which students can become active global citizens and schools can be the heart of sustainable communities.
WISE is committed to working in partnership with local authorities and organisations to share ideas and promote innovation in sustainability education.
We Inspire Sustainability Education through a range of WISE services. These include:
- WISE Energy – whole school projects to save you money and cut your carbon footprint
- WISE Eco-Schools support scheme – year-round support to gain that coveted green flag
- WISE Global – curriculum projects and programmes to enrich the global dimension of your school learning.
- WISE professional development – practical and inspirational training on a range of sustainability and global topics – (click here for current course dates)
- Events and collaborative projects – contact us if you have an idea for a joint project or click here to see if we have any special events planned.